Happy Friday! Looking for some sweet weekend sips? Cool! Then you gotta whip up some of these Frozen Rhubarb Daiquiris.
These frozen daiquiris are so easy to prepare.
Remember the Rhubarb Honey Compote recipe I posted?
If you have some of that ready to go then these cocktails will take seconds to create.
If you have none on hand make a big batch so you can use it for cocktails, ice cream sauce & pancake topping.
You can also omit the alcohol in this and make some mocktails. If you wish.
I’ll make ‘em with the rum!
Hope you have a most wonderful weekend!
Daiquiri Recipe Links
- Banana Daiquiri Food Fanatics
- Frozen Mango Daiquiri Hungry Couple
- Make Ahead Frozen Fruit Daiquiris The Yummy Life
- Mango Pineapple Mint Daiquiri Serena Bakes Completely from Scratch
- Peach & Basil Frozen Daiquiri Freutcake
- Strawberry Daiquiri Living Well Kitchen