This all happened by accident. You know when you are working on one thing (another recipe in this case) and then you come up with something completely unexpected, brilliant & delicious?!
Thats how these S’mores Berries happened. All of the ingredients (4) were mise en place for something else and….
S’mores Berries happened. If you have fresh berries on hand then you must try this asap!
Wouldn’t this recipe be perfect for summer picnics, BBQ’s & July 4th…all of the festive colors are represented. Red, white & blue!
Do you have a heat gun? Get one of those too. I spent all a day experimenting with mine & now I’m hooked. I want to use it constantly!
I know that traditional s’mores have chocolate & graham crackers. This is a riff on that. Without the chocolate & grahams.
It’s so fun & empowering to heat marshmallows to 1000 degrees F & watch them get all melty & browned.
Did I mention how good they taste?!
- 11 ounces Blueberries
- 6 ounces Raspberries
- 2 cups Marshmallows (mini & large ones are fun)
- Ice Cream
- Caramel Sauce or Maple Syrup
- Place raspberries & blueberries in a heat safe bowl. Place marshmallows on top. Using a heat gun, melt & brown the marshmallows until they are as you like them. Drizzle with some caramel sauce or maple syrup. Serve over ice cream if desired. Also great as is!
S’mores Recipe Links
- Chocolate Chip S’mores Bars Mommy of Two Little Monkeys
- Chocolate Chip S’mores Sandwich Cookies Bakers Royale
- Cookie Dough S’mores Creole Contessa
- Maple Bacon S’mores Kitchen Konfidence
- Peanut Butter S’mores Bars The Cooking Bowl
- S’mores Cookie Cups Inside BruCrew Life