Sometimes the best recipes are sauces, dips & dressings. They bring the best of recipes together & ignite the flavors of a dish.
This Creamy Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing & Dip became a favorite of ours from the very first time I whipped up a batch….
We will be using this as a marinade, salad dressing, veggie dip & way more. Stay tuned for lots of fun recipes using it.
I’m heading out to Aspen Food & Wine Classic this week to play, mingle, eat, drink….& take lifestyle images for Patron Spirits! I’m so excited to work with these folks & we have super fun photo assignments coming up down the road.
It will be a super busy few weeks ahead & I will need as many healthy foods as possible to keep up with my energizer bunny lifestyle!
Lots of veggies will be enjoyed & dipping in a homemade salad dressing makes them even more satisfying!
Here are a few more homemade salad dressings you gotta check out…Lemon Honey Salad Dressing
Enjoy your new dip, dressing & marinade!
- 1/2 cup Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise (vegan or regular)
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce or Tamari (wheat free)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons diced Chives (fresh or dried)
- 1/4 cup Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Garlic Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together. Adjust any ingredients to taste. Refrigerate & use within a week.
- Place raw sesame seeds in a fry pan. Heat over medium high heat. Seeds will start to become fragrant. Stir frequently until you achieve the color you desire. Lower temperature if seeds start to burn. Watch carefully! Remove from pan & let cool.
Salad Dressing Recipe Links
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing Thyme & Tamarind
- Creamy Pesto Salad Dressing Ciao Veggie
- Italian Dressing Cook Eat Paleo
- Lemon Poppyseed Salad Dressing Creme de la Crumb
- Lemon Vinaigrette Pick Fresh Foods
- Simple Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Kitchen Treaty