Let’s start at the very beginning. A very good place to start.
OK. We are not talking the Sound of Music here. Just learning some basic cooking skills that take no effort at all. Let’s bake Perfect Roasted Beets. Why perfect? Ahhhh. Because they are….
How do I use my Perfect Roasted Beets?
Sprinkle with some salt & pepper and eat them as is. Create an million of your own recipes with them!
All you need to do is pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Trim the stems off of your beets (get as many colors as you can!) and wrap each beet in tin foil. Bake about 45 minutes or until they are nice & tender.
Peel the beets when they are done cooking.
This is the perfect no mess way to make a delicious & healthy food!
- a few pounds of Beets (multi colored)
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F with the rack in the middle. Trim stems off the beets. Leave on the skin, wipe off any residual dirt ~ you do not have to rinse the beets. Wrap each beet loosely (but completely) in tin foil. You can wrap 2 smaller ones in the same package. Place on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Let beets cool a few minutes & unwrap them. Peel with a knife or vegetable peeler, discarding skin. Cut beets into any shape you desire.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use. A few days.
Roasted Beets Recipe Links
- Power Salad with Jalapeño Dressing Bakers Royale
- Roasted Beetroot & Apple Salad Anja’s Food for Thought
- Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Pesto Pasta Salad Little Leopard Book
- Roasted Beet Salad Stack Can Caramelo
- Roasted Beet Soup with Garam Masala & Green Garlic Cream The Pig and Quill
- Warm Roasted Beet Salad with Simple Vinaigrette True Food