Blueberry Oatmeal Power Smoothie. The name says it all.
Looking for a versatile smoothie you can enjoy any time of the day? This is your answer…
This smoothie is sweetened with the blueberries & pure maple syrup.
It also has oats & milk (use any milk you wish) This drink can easily be vegan.
I’m keeping things brief as we have a big day of hiking, mountain biking & great food in Vail, CO today!
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries (plus extra for topping)
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Milk (any unsweetened milk)
- 1 teaspoon Alcohol-Free Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, Honey or Agave
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, blend on high or on a smoothie setting until well combined. Sweeten to taste. Top with frozen blueberries if desired.
Smoothie Recipe Links
- Berry & Tumeric Smoothie Food Recipes HQ
- Coconut Pineapple Banana Smoothie Amuse Your Bouche
- Key Lime Smoothie Live Well, Bake Often
- Strawberry Protein Smoothie The Café Sucre Farine
- Tropical Strawberry Bliss Smoothie GI 365
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Maebells