Ahhhh the steamy days of summer.
Looking for a cool, creamy & berrylicious treat? Then these Coconut Raspberry Popsicles are most likely calling you name…
Around here we adore berries, popsicles & healthy sweet bites.
So these pops fit the mold. Ha! Any mold you wish.
I found my silicone muffin cups so I used those for molds…
You can make these pops as sweet as you wish by simply adding more or less honey.
Use any fruit too. All is good!
- 1 can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 3 tablespoons pure Honey
- Be sure your coconut milk is at room temperature. Shake the can to mix it, pour into a bowl & whisk coconut milk so it is uniform in texture. Stir in honey, then raspberries. Sweeten more to taste, if needed. Pour into to pop molds & top with pop sticks. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
Popsicle Recipe Links
- Biscoff Milk Pops I Sugar Coat It
- Blueberry Coconut Ice Cream Pops Sweeter Life Club
- Honeydew & Raspberry Rum Chiller Real Food Dad
- Rhubarb Coconut Popsicles In Sock Monkey Slippers
- Striped Smoothie Popsicles The Sassy Life
- Watermelon Paletas Satori Design for Living