Summer Flowers, Blythe Dolls & a New Blue Bench!

by Marla on July 20, 2014 · 14 comments

MarlaMeridith.com #Blythe #Dolls

Oh so much visual splendor around here! Summer flowers…

MarlaMeridith.com #flowers #summer #photography

Blythe Dolls

MarlaMeridith.com #flowers #summer #photography #Blythe #dolls

and a new blue bench….Oh MY!

Love my new Blue Bench! MarlaMeridith.com

I adore the color of my new bench.

Love my new Blue Bench! MarlaMeridith.com

I love the distress…and the bronze grommets!!

MarlaMeridith.com #jewelry #summer #photography #Blythe #dolls

MarlaMeridith.com #jewelry #summer #photography #Blythe #dolls

And the fact that my Blythe dolls love it too.

MarlaMeridith.com #jewelry #summer #photography #Blythe #dolls

These silly little ladies decided to borrow two of my favorite necklaces to go along with their summer fashions.

The one with the arrow I purchased at Kemosabe, Vail & it’s by Maria Lightfoot. The necklace on the right I bought here in Telluride, CO at Sublime. It’s designed by Chan Luu.

MarlaMeridith.com #jewelry #summer #photography #Blythe #dolls

I filled my arms with fresh flowers yesterday at the Telluride Farmers Market.

MarlaMeridith.com #photography #summer #flowers

Flowers-Marla-Meridith-BO1V1851

I’m so glad I did because they make out home extra vibrant, happy & lively!

Sweet peas are always a favorite.

MarlaMeridith.com #photography #summer #flowers

So are mixed bunches with sunflowers.

MarlaMeridith.com #photography #summer #flowers

Pretty Summer Flowers | FamilyFreshCooking.com Hope you enjoyed some eye candy today…a bit beyond the food!

XO

Related Posts

1 pam (Sidewalk Shoes) July 20, 2014 at 9:07 am

Love that bench!

2 Marla July 20, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Thank you Pam ~ you guys will be seeing a whole lot of this bench ;)

3 Librarian Lavender July 20, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Great photos! And I love your bench, it looks great! I also like dolls :). It was nice to see something different. I love the recipes, but everything extra is great too!

4 Marla July 20, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Thank you! I always like to spice up my blog with some “lifestyle” & surprise posts. Glad to hear you enjoy the twist too!

5 Averie @ Averie Cooks July 20, 2014 at 1:32 pm

That bench…that is just AWESOME! I have an antique toolbox that’s a similar color blue. When I say ‘toolbox’, it’s more like a box you’d use to organize your silverware which is how I use it, but back in the day, they kept screwdrivers, tools, etc in it. Anyway, similar color of blue, chippy, etc and I could stare at it, or your bench, nonstop!! LOVE

6 Marla July 20, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Awesome & thank you Averie! Think I want your toolbox too ;) I actually stacked up some of my vintage, painted boxes next to the bench. A super happy collection.

7 Toni | Boulder Locavore July 20, 2014 at 6:01 pm

A feast for the eyes Marla. Love all of this. Aren’t Sweet Peas heavenly? Our CSA farm has had them the last few weeks and nothing smells better.

8 Marla July 21, 2014 at 5:20 am

Hi Toni! I totally agree. Sweet peas are just so beautiful & fragrant. Each week I purchase some at the farmers market here :)

9 Amanda July 21, 2014 at 7:15 am

Beautiful photos in this post, I love that bench :)

10 Marla July 21, 2014 at 7:30 am

Thanks Amanda!! I stare at it all the time ;)

11 Julie @ Table for Two July 21, 2014 at 7:26 am

Gorgeous photos!!

12 Maria July 21, 2014 at 7:58 am

Love your photos!

13 Michelle @ Vitamin Sunshine July 23, 2014 at 3:50 pm

I love that color blue. I can’t wait to live in the States again and actually get to buy stuff for my house! I have been living in Malaysia for 4 years, and knowing that any year now I might be leaving keeps me from investing in too much. It just costs too much to ship when you leave.

14 Marla July 24, 2014 at 4:55 am

Michelle, that totally makes sense. Bet it’s hard to resist purchases in Malaysia ~ I hear there are amazing furniture pieces! Hopefully you can be freed up to shop soon :) How cool that you live there though!