Frozen Watermelon Margaritas, this cocktail is destined to become everyones favorite.
What’s more festive in the summer months than cool sippers with your favorite spirits and pink fruit!
They were excellent super models against the Telluride landscape…(not to mention very tasty!)
Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend planned.
We are gonna go jeeping, mountain biking & hiking.
Gotta make the most of these snow free summer days while we have them!
I’ll also be swinging in a hammock ~ sipping these cool & fruity Frozen Watermelon Margaritas…
- 1 1/2 cups cubed Watermelon
- 1 cup Patron Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 1-2 tablespoons Agave Syrup
- 3 cups Ice
- Kosher Salt for rim of glass
- Puree all ingredients in a blender. Divide among 4 salt rimmed glasses, garnish with lime and watermelon.
Margarita Recipe Links
- Ginger Beer Margaritas Fab Fatale
- Jalapeño Watermelon Margaritas See Brooke Cook
- Peach & Blackberry Teagarita Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Spicy Ginger & Cucumber Margaritas Tattooed Martha
- Strawberry Jalapeño Margaritas
- Tart Cherry Margaritas Coffee & Quinoa