At Family Fresh Cooking we don’t like to sit still, we love travel. Exploring everything this beautiful world has to offer inspires us. We embrace life through food, making new friends, being adventurous and trying new things. You can find us slope side, on the beach and everywhere in between. We love fresh air and fun.
I travel alone and with my family to some of the finest destinations on earth. I take great pleasure in photographing each and every aspect of my trips.
I welcome you to join us on our journeys…hopefully you can visit these gems for real sometime.
- Bob’s Bird: Pheasant Hunt
- Giddyup! Horseback Riding at Circle K Guest Ranch
- Hello Country!
- Red Barn: Montrose County
- Shootin’ Clays in Colorado: North Rim Hunt Club
Four Seasons Hotels
- Badrutt’s Palace Hotel: St. Moritz, Switzerland
- Diavoleeza, Via Ferrata Climb, Switzerland
- Nira Alpina, Switzerland
- Pontresina, Switzerland ~ Cheesemaking and Alp Brunch
- A Move to the Mountains
- Art + Architecture Weekend | Culinary Tour 2013
- Let’s Ski Telluride! Winter 2012
- New Sheridan Chop House
- Restaurant REV | Hotel Madeline
- Telluride Blues & Blues Festival 2013
- Telluride MountainFilm 2011
- Telluride MountainFilm 2012
- Telluride Bistro
- The Butcher & The Baker Cafe
- Unmatched Inspriation: Ski Trip 2011
- Views of the Telluride Valley Floor
- White Blanket